We hope that you and your family will join us on Monday, October 31, from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m., at HALL OF FAME BASEBALL CARDS in Old Town Monrovia and Library Park for our popular Halloween events in Old Town! The entire afternoon will be filled with ghoulish fun for the entire family including:
- Free Halloween Grab Bags at Hall of Fame Baseball Cards!
- Trick or Treating in Old Town
- Costume Judging Contest for Youth, Adult, Group, Family and Dogs
- Library Activities
- Activity Booths and a Photo Booth
- And much, much more!
The “Trick-or-Treat” event will be taking place in Old Town and is sponsored by the Monrovia Old Town Advisory Board. The Costume Contest will be held in Library Park and is free of charge with registration beginning at 3 p.m. Don’t forget to also register your furry friend in the Dog Costume Contest!
This event is free of charge and is sponsored by Athens Services, Chronic Tacos, PrimeLending, Rotary Club of Monrovia and Sierra Autocars.
Street Closures in Old Town
Please be advised of street closures from 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on the following streets:
- Myrtle Avenue from Palm Avenue to Walnut Avenue
- 100 Block of West Palm Avenue
- 100 Block of West Lime Avenue (The mid-block parking lot will remain open for merchants and patrons.)