TOPPS MVP BUYBACK PROGRAM!
Posted by Erik Newton on
Hall of Fame Baseball cards is proud to be part of this new program from Topps!
"In celebration of Small Business Saturday, Fanatics Collectibles is launching a new offer that expands on our efforts to excite and delight collectors as well as drive significant business to hobby shops. The program allows collectors to turn in select qualifying cards from 2022 Topps Chrome into participating hobby shops where they can receive in-store credit in exchange for the card(s), with the goal of generating enthusiasm across the entire hobby."
- We’re part of the Topps MVP Buyback offer
- The program launches in celebration of Small Business Saturday on November 26th, and runs through March 31, 2023
- Bring in select Aaron Judge or Paul Goldschmidt cards from Topps Chrome 2022 packs in exchange for store credit towards some of your other favorite products!
- Find out more about the Topps MVP Buyback offer program here: [http://www.topps.com/mvpbuybackoffer]
- Full list of eligible cards and trade-in value [LINK HERE]
In accordance with this program, we at Hall of Fame are offering UNLIMITED CREDIT, with a $50 return, per day. For example, if you bring in $1,000 of exchange cards for credit, we will issue you $1,000 in store credit, from which you can use up to $50 of said credit, per day. *
Any of our out-of-town collectors can participate, too! Please email us for more personalized info.
As a Topps Direct business since 1981, Hall of Fame Baseball Cards is proud to be a part of this new and exciting program and we look forward to working with you all to continue to grow the hobby in a fun and positive way!
*This is a new program which is designed to be a fun, hobby-friendly program, to drive collectors to support local hobby shops. Due to the nature of this type of promotion, Hall of Fame Baseball Cards reserves the right to make any adjustments necessary during the course of this promotion, as we see fit.
Share this post
ready to ship #Matthew Bracken on