Save the date!! Saturday, September 30th from 3pm-8pm! Topps Trade night will be a perfect night to enjoy the hobby with other local collectors and to grow our community of collectors in general, even perhaps jumpstarting more regular Trade Nights here at Hall of Fame!
- Bring your cards to TRADE or sell!
- There will be FREE Zelo Pizza samples while they last!
- There will also be RAFFLES every hour starting at 4pm!
How to receive raffle tickets...
- Just for coming in the door = 1 ticket!
- If you wear your favorite team's hat, any sport = 1 ticket!
- When you answer Trivia questions correctly = 1-3 tickets!
- For winning Pack Wars = 1-5 tickets!
- For completing bounties = 1-5 tickets!
- For completing trades at certain levels = 1-5 tickets!
- Every $15 spent on Topps sale products = 1 ticket!
Topps sale boxes include...
- 2023 Topps Heritage blasters Reg $29.99 Sale $14.99 = 1 ticket!
- 2023 Topps Ser. 2 Relic boxes Reg $29.99 Sale $14.99 = 1 ticket!
- 2023 Topps Ser. 1 Retail Display boxes Reg $59.99 Sale $39.99 = 2 tickets!
- 2023 Topps Big League Hobby boxes $59.99 Sale $29.99 = 2 tickets!
- 2023 Topps Chrome Monster boxes Reg $59.99 Sale $44.99 = 3 tickets!
- 2023 Topps Chrome Value boxes Reg $39.99 Sale $29.99 = 2 tickets!
- 2022 Topps Platinum Value boxes Reg $39.99 Sale $29.99 = 2 tickets!
- Pulling any auto from select blasters = 5 tickets!
- Collecting 9 different player cards from the same team = 3 tickets!
- Fielding 9 player cards, one from each position from any teams = 2 tickets!
- Fielding 9 player cards, one from each position from the same team = 5 tickets!
- Build a complete division, one card from each team in a division = 1 ticket!
- Complete any 10-card run from any product! Ex: Cards #100-109. = 4 tickets!
Trade levels include...
- $5-$50 trades = 1 ticket!
- $50-$100 trades = 2 tickets!
- $100-$250 trades = 3 tickets!
- $250-$500 trades = 4 tickets!
- $500 and up trades = 5 tickets!
- The number of cards you bring for trade/sale must fit into a shoebox/briefcase or smaller.
- Trades and sales happen at your own risk. HOFBC is not responsible for any trades or sales gone bad. If you would like moderation from a staff member for any trades or sales, please ask us before completing the transaction.
That's all the information we have at this point! We are expecting a decent number of collectors to show up and trade, so bring your cards and join us on the 30th!!