2018 Topps Archives Hobby CASE BREAK!! (Random Teams Group Break)
Thank you for your interest in this break!
**Please read and understand all terms before making your purchase**
We are hoping to do this break in September, if it sells out by then!
This product is scheduled to release in September.
How it works:
- Purchase a spot(s) in the break
- Once the break has sold out, you will randomly get matched up with a team(s) using Random.org.
- List Randomizer video will be posted on our YouTube channel (Hall Of Fame Baseball Cards) for your viewing the night before the break.
- We open the boxes LIVE in-store and on YouTube.
- You will receive every card from the entire break from the team(s) you randomly get matched up with.
- We will ship your cards within 3 business days, allowing for sorting, packaging and processing.
Product configuration for 10 boxes:
- 1,920 Cards per case
- 20 Autos per case
- 1 Topps Rookie History Auto per case
- Look for rookies and autos from SHOHEI OHTANI, RAFAEL DEVERS, RHYS HOSKINS, RONALD ACUÑA and many more!!
- Look for autos from veterans and stars like MIKE TROUT, BRYCE HARPER, KRIS BRYANT, GIANCARLO STANTON, HANK AARON and many more!!
- Look for “THE SANDLOT” Inserts and Autos! (Sandlot Cards will go to the participant who lands in the top spot during the Randomizer)
*Break will take place once all spots have sold out, on the date we determine. Due to the nature of card production by the manufacturer and the randomness of this type of event, purchasing a spot does not guarantee you will receive a certain number of cards. Any dual/triple/quad etc. hits will be awarded to the the team that belongs to the first player listed on that card. Buyers assume all risk and responsibility. Absolutely no refunds accepted for any reason. All local pick-up orders must be claimed within 10 days after the break or cards may be forfeited.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS (updated manually)
1. Alex W.
2. Louis C.
3. Scott N.
4. Scott N.
5. James R.
6. Justin B.
7. Craig K.
8. Patrick C.
9. Dannie R.
10. Dannie R.
11. Matt N.